Awareness Technologies is a privately-held security software company based in Westport, CT. It was founded in 2002, originally to provide software tools for national intelligence agencies, but shifted its focus five years ago to building the most practical and powerful security software for businesses and consumers. Awareness Technologies has developed and owns InterGuard, WebWatcher, and Laptop Cop, each a leader in its segment, and each making use of Awareness Technologies’ patented technology.
Awareness Technologies was recently named a 2008 winner of Deloitte’s Fast 500 award, given to the fastest-growing technology and life sciences companies in North America. To better serve its customers, Awareness Technologies remains a private company, 100% owned and run by its management. Our customers include Cabinet-level agencies in the USA, leading corporations worldwide, along with schools, law enforcement, hospitals. For all customers, we deliver the highest-level of performance and innovation, at highly competitive prices.
Product information available at: www.interguardsoftware.com, a leading desktop-based data loss prevention and web-filtering software; www.laptopcopsoftware.com, the most complete laptop theft protection software; www.webwatchernow.com, the number one internet-based parental monitoring software in the industry.
Interguard Product Suite includes: Data Loss Prevention, Web filtering, Employee Monitoring, and Laptop Recovery
- Reduces exposure to threats
- Deploys quickly and easily on Windows platforms
- Ensures consistent policy enforcement
- Provides complete audit of each employee’s usage
- Improves and streamlines regulatory compliance
- Simplifies administration with a single management console for all employee computer activities
- Scales to meet the needs of any size enterprise or government agency
- Lowers total cost of ownership